Hey, all! As promised, today I’m bringing you a look that I did with the Emily Wants palette I reviewed in my last post. This was a first-impressions type look, so I didn’t know how much fallout I’d get. Now I know to do my eyes first.
- I used my Ulta HD Soft Focus Liquid Foundation and my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge to even my skin tone.
- I have redness from some hormonal breakouts I’ve had recently, so I covered those with Revlon’s Photoready concealer. I also used it on my eyelids because they were looking particularly veiny that day.
- As usual, I used my NYX Dark Circle concealer, but this time I used my BeautyBlender Micro Mini to blend it in.
- I used the darker shade in the MegaGlo Contouring Palette in Dulce de Leche to contour my hairline, under my cheekbones, and under my chin. On my cheeks I used Tarte’s Amazonian Clay blush in paaarty (this was only a sample from my birthday gift at Sephora, so it’s not available on its own. A comparable shade would be Seduce. Also: go get yourself a loyalty card at Sephora. I literally only go in there once a year to get my free birthday gift.)
- First I filled in my brows with Wet N Wild’s Ultimate Brow Retractable Pencil in Taupe.
- For the shadow, I started with a fluffy blending brush and the shade Hobby, and blended into my crease.
- I then took a fluffy shadow brush and applied Belle Violet to the center of the lid.
- I used a smaller shadow brush and applied Pi Phi to the outer 1/3 and Family to the outer corner.
- I used a clean shadow brush to apply The Cream to the inner corners and under my brows.
- I used a tiny smudging brush to apply Apartment to my lashlines (top and bottom).
- I applied Rimmel’s ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Liner in Black to my upper lashes.
- I finished with a couple coats of Wet N Wild’s Lash Renegade.
I used my new favorite Avon True Color Nourishing Lipstick in Toasted Rose.
SHAMELESS PLUG!!! If you order from my online store, the lipsticks are 4 for $20! NO joke, I’m thinking of just buying a crapload and getting rid of all the other lipsticks I own. Also, if it’s your first time ordering from my eStore, use the code WELCOME10 and get 10% off your first order!!!
I hope you enjoyed this look, and let me know if you try it!
Thank you so much for reading, and until next time!