Since tomorrow is Valentine’s Day I thought I’d bring you a gorgeous date night look. This look is perfect for when you know you’re headed somewhere with candlelight or dim lighting. It makes the shimmery metallic finish of the eyeshadows glow ever so slightly without being too bright and glittery.
1. I first used Avon’s Skinvincible Day Cream to moisturize my skin. I very rarely need a primer, especially at this time of year.
2. I then used Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Classic Ivory to even out my skin tone.
3. I covered my under eye circles with NYX Dark Circle Concealer in Light. I also had a tiny breakout which I covered with Revlon’s PhotoReady Concealer in Light.
4. I used Avon’s True Color Blush in Earthen Rose on my cheekbones to give my face a little lift. I also used a tiny bit on my temples (like you would use bronzer). It’s a perfect color for me to use because it’s a little on the pinker side, so it doesn’t look so muddy on me. Anything too much on the ashy side is great for contouring, but not so great for warming up the skin.
6. I used Wet ‘n Wild’s Color Icon Brow Pencil in Blonde Moments to fill in my brows.
7. I used Avon’s True Color Eyeshadow Primer in Light Beige on my lids and then used Avon’s Multi Finish Eyeshadow Quad in Gilded Metallics on my lids (2 on entire lid, 3 on outer corner and under lower lashline, 4 on upper lashline, 1 on browbone).
8. I sprayed my face with Avon’s True Color Makeup Setting Spray and then applied Avon’s Mega Effects Mascara in Blackest Black to my upper lashes.
9. I used Avon’s Ture Color Lip Liner in Clear then applied Avon’s True Color Lipstick in Bush Nude to my lips.
I hope the pictures are better in this post. The lighting in my house is pretty terrible so I’m trying to make up for it by playing with the settings of the camera without making the colors look misleading.
Happy Valentine’s Day, friends! On that note, why not try this look for your night out whether you’re going out with that special someone, your girlfriends, or with your own fine self? Let me know if you try it.