Playing in the snow, sitting by the fire, drinking hot chocolate… ah, sounds like winter in New England! Evened-out skin, flushed cheeks, and no liner gives off a cozy vibe, and reminds me of all the fun things we get to do in winter (I know, I know, shoveling sucks, that’s why I said the FUN stuff). I’ve listed the products I’ve used below and where to find them.
(Taken without Flash)
(Taken with Flash)
1. I first used Avon’s Skinvincible Day Lotion to moisturize my skin (it has SPF 50, so as you can tell from my skin tone, I appreciate that.)
2. I then used Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Classic Ivory (I honestly like the Avon Flawless foundation, but I have trouble finding my particular skin tone in ANY brand of foundation.) You can find this at the drugstore. I got mine at Walgreens.
3. I covered my under eye circles (thanks, kid) with NYX Dark Circle Concealer in Light. This is also a drugstore product. Look for it at Ulta, CVS, or Target.
4. I used Avon’s True Color Blush in Classic Aura on my cheeks and a tiny bit on my nose for that flushed look.
5. I used Wet ‘n Wild’s Color Icon Brow Pencil in Blonde Moments to fill in my brows. Another drugstore product. This one you can find at I t
hink every chain but CVS.
Disclaimer (and shameless plug): As you can see many of them are Avon products, so hit me up if you’re interested in getting them. Also, I know I sell Avon, but if I feel there is a better product that I’ve tried, I’m not going to plug mine just to make a sale. The Avon products I use are ones I truly believe in and appreciate their quality (for example I DO NOT recommend their makeup brushes. They are scratchy and do not apply product evenly).
If you try this look, leave me a comment with a photo! If you need recommendations for your particular skin tone, let me know.